Leelou Blogs -->

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Special Shout-out Time!
This one goes to Amy at AdventuresinTeaching.net for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award!  I am very excited to place this on my blog (and even more excited that I'm gaining followers every day)!  Thank you all for staying interested and keep the comments coming.
In keeping with the rules of the Versatile Blogger...here are my 7 random facts.
1.  My husband and I are actually Hatfield and McCoy (not joking).
2.  My father, mother, brother, and myself all have birthdays on major holidays.
3.  My guilty obsession is orange Kool-aid and peanut butter fudge.
4.  Because of #3 I am now addicted to P90x.
5.  I love Big Brother.
6.  I absolutely cannot whistle no matter how hard I try.
7.  I have 6 different colors of contact lenses - just because I think it's fun!







Nominate other bloggers...
1.  Just a Primary Girl
2.  Pocketful of Centers
3.  The Bender Bunch
4.  Leading and Reading
5.  Simply Sweet Teaching

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through another blog. Your blog design looks nice. We are your newest follower. Come check us out sometime. Stephanie

    http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete